Monday 27 February 2017

Monday morning and feeling good

Morning all

I made a couple of things yesterday although I didn't get around to the bag I was going to make got side tracked and here are the goodies that made instead


Burp Cloth for a friend of my daughters who is having a baby girl in July
have made a couple of these in different fabrics with the pink fleece backing to make it all soft.


I bought some bibs a couple of years ago when I bought my first ever embroidery machine from Create and Craft Brother 90E but never did anything with them as I could not get on with the machine so I traded it in just before Christmas and bought a Janome Memory Craft 400E which I just love this is one of the bibs I have made for when our new great grandson arrives in July.


My next make is a book cover which I have had for ages was going to applique some images onto it but then decided to embroider it as I thought it looked better.  This is to store all my makes in and to record what fabrics and stitches used and of course the date that it was made and how long it took.


Am off now to do some baking

HAPPY SEWING

1 comment:

  1. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Akhere and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 . And testify for yourself.
































    Nakita ko ang isang puna dito ilang linggo na ang nakakaraan tungkol kay Dr Akhere at nagpasya akong makipag-ugnay sa kanya tulad ng itinuro, salamat sa lalaking ito sa pagdala ng kagalakan sa akin tulad ng hinahangad ko. Sinunod ko ang mga tagubilin na ibinigay niya sa iba pa upang maibalik ang aking kasintahan na iniwan ako at ang mga bata sa loob ng 3 taon ngayon, ngunit salamat kay Dr Akhere dahil bumalik sila sa akin ngayon para sa kabutihan at masaya kaming magkasama. mangyaring makipag-ugnay sa kanya para sa tulong din kung may problema sa relasyon sa pamamagitan ng email sa: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346. At magpatotoo para sa iyong sarili.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit, all comments and advice are appreciated.

Alison